After you download the package from ThemeForest, unzip it. You’ll see a file anno.zip in the theme folder, which is the main file that needed to upload and install. You can either choose to upload and install the theme using WordPress theme install or use FTP function.
Remember you only need anno.zip file which is available at Theme Directory on the main packages. Or if you download only installable file then you can install this as well.
Install theme using WordPress Theme Installer
A very small step you can install the theme. let’s see how it will –
- First, log in at your WordPress website.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and click Add New button at the top
- Here is an input field for selecting the theme file, after selecting the theme file (anno.zip) then click on the upload button
- Click Install Now
- When upload and installation progress are completed, click Activate, or go to Appearance>Themes and activate anno theme
Upload and install using FTP
If you get any fail when installing the theme by WordPress install function, we recommend to use FTP:
- Unzip anno.zip, you’ll get a folder anno
- Use an FTP client like FileZilla and upload that folder to wp-content/themes folder on your host
- Go to Appearance >Themes and activate anno theme
After install theme then please install all required plugin, Like –
From here install all plugins. Then we can go for demo installation. But before that demo content install not working then.